We are pleased to invite you to apply to have a presence at the Crested Butte Arts Festival’s Culinary Court. In 2019, the Culinary Court will be open Saturday, August 3rd, and Sunday, August 4th. The Festival is a premiere opportunity for the promotion of restaurants and mobile vendors to an audience of over 12,000 attendees. Participating vendors tap into a great marketing opportunity designed to drive name recognition and food sales.
All applications are due by May 20, 2019
Limited space available for the Culinary Court at the premier event of the summer in Crested Butte. All accepted vendors will be publicized in advance of the Festival on our website and in our Festival Guide.
Culinary Court fees for the 2019 Festival are as follows:
- $350 Standard Vendor (12 ft x 12 ft tent/booth/food truck)
- $425 Large Vendor for all food trucks and vendors larger than 12 ft x 12 ft
- $100 cleaning deposit, to be returned pending site inspection.
All vendors are expected to be fully operational during Festival hours on Saturday and Sunday, which are specified below. Please keep in mind that the Festival tends to have a “soft” opening time because there are no gates, and patrons are usually on hand well before opening hours. Therefore, vendors are allowed to open before 10 am.
- Saturday, August 3rd: 10:00am – 6:30pm
- Sunday, August 4th: 10:00am – 4:00pm; tear-down begins at 4:00pm
Booth space will be approximately 12 feet by 12 feet. Vendors are expected to provide their own tent/booth. Space accommodation for special equipment will be considered on case-by-case basis and may be subject to additional charges.
Trailers and Carts
If requesting a trailer or cart space, a photograph of your operation is required as well as the dimensions of the trailer or cart. These spaces will be reviewed and accepted on a case-by-case basis. (Note: this photo requirement only applies to first-time applicants; returning vendors do not need to provide photos).
Please list all the items you plan to serve in the form below. Please note the following:
- All menu items are subject to review and acceptance.
- Menus are accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. We do our best to limit duplication of food items.
- Deadline for substitutions or changes to menu is July 6, 2019. All changes must be pre-approved by the Festival.
The Town of Crested Butte has a policy regarding trash and recycling for all festivals and events. Food vendors (and artists) will be required to use recyclable materials (#1 & #2 plastics, aluminum, cardboard) when at all possible. Vendors are encouraged to sell beverages in recyclable containers and must use recycling stations located in the Culinary Court for disposal. Specific information about the recycling and waste removal program will be provided in your acceptance packet which will be mailed out in June.
The deadline for submitting an application is May 20, 2019. Applications received after this deadline will only be considered after the on-time applications have been reviewed. In addition, incomplete applications will only be considered after all others have been considered.
Notification of acceptance will be emailed, at which time the checks from the accepted vendors will be deposited. Checks will be returned to vendors who were not accepted to participate. Contracts and information packets detailing all set-up, operational procedures, and required permits will be emailed to all accepted food vendors.
The festival does not supply electricity to the food booths. Plan on providing your own power for the festival weekend. Please contact us for further information.
Have any Questions? Please contact us!
- Office Phone: 970-349-1184
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below, press the “Send” button, and we will be in contact with you for next steps:
- If requesting space for your trailer or cart, please also submit a photograph of your operation, plus the dimensions of the trailer or cart. (Note: this photo requirement only applies to first-time applicants).