Volunteer Info & Sign-Up
The Festival would not be possible without wonderful Volunteers like you who give their time to our event each year. Your Volunteer obligation can be any amount of time you have to give, from 3 hours to 12+. What’s in it for you? Aside from the sheer JOY of being a part of Crested Butte’s premier cultural Event, you get a free beer! Those working two or more shifts will receive even more gratitude. And, of course, we throw a party in your honor. This year, choose from the following Volunteer options:
- Be a Festival Ambassador! Greet patrons as they enter the Festival grounds or when they stop for information at the Festival’s Information Booth.
- Help kids get creative in Art Alley.
- Serve fine beverages in the Beer and Wine Pavilion.
- Be an Artist host/hostess while booth sitting, running errands, helping with art demonstrations, or assisting with other hosting aspects such as the awards breakfast or VIP/hospitality suite.
- Assist with organizing and managing this year’s Art Auction.
- Help with production aspects: booth layout, set-up, strike, entertainment stage, trash/recycling, etc.
- Volunteer to organize and communicate with your fellow Volunteers!
Please consider joining the fun by becoming a Volunteer for the Festival. It is a great opportunity to meet people, get involved in a well loved annual event, and help spread art and culture throughout the Crested Butte community. After you submit your info, we’ll be in touch to let you know when/where we need you. You can also sign up on line at Sign Up.